Monday, January 3, 2011

The Perfect Venue

Your dream has come true and you are getting married. A mix of emotions are probably running through you, and you have no idea where to start!!! Well, I also say the best time to start planning is the moment you think of it. Deciding on a venue can be a challenge, especially if you have a budget to stick to, but it can also be a lot of fun!

I love getting the chance to listen to people talk about their dream venue for their wedding, and I love it even more when people get to have their wedding at their dream choice! St. Louis has some pretty fabulous venue sites, and I just wanted to share a few with all you brides out there!

Number 1: Forest Park Pavilion
 What is prettier than having the whole park to look while enjoying a night of dancing and making memories that will last a lifetime!!! I love how there are so many things you can do to make this venue the perfect place to start your life as husband and wife!


Number 2: The Lemp Mansion's Grand Hall
 I may be a little bias on this site, since it was my venue for my wedding and my best friend also got married here; but this place is amazing. From the old fashion elevator, to the huge balcony that overlooks a great skyline, you couldn't ask for a better venue for your wedding! The Grand Hall is an extension of the Lemp Mansion and is located on Cherokee Street, and is the perfect place to have a reception!!


Number 3: Coronado Ballroom
Talk about a beautiful place to have a wedding. This place is by far one of my favorites, because it offers the bride a variety of set ups, and also is perfect for small and large weddings!!! If your looking for something classy, and elegant I would highly recommend this venue!


*Now let's get to planning *

1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. BlackOak Techinical Productions

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!!!!