Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Is Christmas Really Here?

Get out the ornaments, and the Christmas plates! Christmas is here, and I cannot wait!!!!

Where has the month gone?? I have not blogged or updated this since Nov, because I have been so busy!!!!!!The past few weeks have been filled with baking cookies and cupcakes, setting tables for parties, shopping and wrapping all those lovely gifts for family and friends!!! And with just a few short days left till the Big Man arrives, I am just over joyed this holiday season!!!!

 I love the holidays, especially Christmas!!!! There are always a ton of family get-togethers and Christmas parties, it just warms my little heart prepping for all the events!!!! I love setting up for big dinner parties, or even small little cocktail hours! With Christmas there are so many different things you can do, and themes that can be used!!!!! While some people hate the thought of having their family and friends over for dinners and parties, I truly get super excited thinking of all the fun things that I can to make each party different, and little bit exciting!!!!

Last night I hosted our annual girls Christmas party, and this year we had our very first little one join us, Baby Bianca! It was so much fun prepping the table for the cheese/champagne/wine night that I cannot wait to get to do it again!!!

Pictures will be posted soon, as I left my camera sitting on the counter at home today!!! Just to give you an idea of the night. I utilized some wrapping paper as my centerpiece/table runner, and wrote out on the paper what was being served in front of each dish, (a written menu for the table)!!! The candle pieces included long taper candles in colors of red and white (think candy canes), Christmas plates that everyone should totally get for the season  from Kohl's and the wine glasses were labeled with cute labels that I picked up for super cheap at Target!!! A very casual, but chic girls Christmas!! Looking forward to sharing some pics with you soon!!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!!!!