Saturday, November 27, 2010

Welcome Sloan Schmidt

A few weeks ago, I threw my sister-in-law a baby shower to welcome Sloan Schmidt to the Schmidt side of the family! I had a lot of fun throwing this baby shower, and with the help of Maria Everding, it was a success!  We had do so much fun planning, and choosing everything for this shower! There was enough pink there to make a Pepto Bismol commercial jealous!!!
Straubs Chicken Salad sandwiches were served, along with a very tasty Greek salad, and for desert the guests had their choice of white or chocolate cupcakes with butter cream icing!!

One of my new favorite things to make is these adorable diaper cakes! Easy to make and you can really get creative with them!




The guests drank Cherry Vodka lemonade out of these adorable mason jars!

This picture really does no justice for these cupcakes!! They were delicious! Made by A & L Bakery!

1 comment:

  1. It was a beneficial workout for me to go through your webpage. destination management company Wellington, FL It definitely stretches the limits with the mind when you go through very good info and make an effort to interpret it properly. I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!!!!