Friday, November 12, 2010

Anna and Lucas

Meet Anna and Lucas
A country raised girl, and a city raised boy
Two people who you think could not be any more different....
Think again.....



Anna and Lucas are yet, another couple to whom I have become close to over the past year. They are the most loving couple I have ever met. Their undying love for each other, really makes me think of the whole Romeo and Juliet love (of course minus the whole suicide thing),  They both bring to their relationship so many different qualities, that these two were just meant for each other.





Anna and Lucas will be having a "destination" wedding as she calls it, in Jefferson City where she is from, next June! When I first sat down with Anna to talk about her wedding, it was a true girly girl theme. A true romantic at heart, her wedding will be a sea of charcoal gray and pale pink, with more candles than you see on a Bachelorette Season finale, and her favorite of course, PEONIES! If there is one thing I can say about helping Anna plan her wedding is that she is OPEN to so many suggestions, and really just goes with the flow. Her biggest want for the wedding was the "perfect" dress and a fully stocked bar! Her wedding is well into becoming a great party, and even more, going to be everything she ever wanted!



I am so excited to have been chosen to help her plan this wedding!!! It has been fun getting to see her so excited about all the little details, she reminds me alot of me when I was planning!

Looking forward to June, and to the "destination" wedding in Jeff City, stay posted for more details!!

All these photos were yet again, taken by the fabulous Keith Lee Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!!!!