Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's Official

Well, I did it!! I finally figured out what it was that I loved doing so much, and made it a reality. I love planning parties, I love hosting them, I love weddings, and mostly I love planning weddings! I love everything there is about planning the "perfect" event. I DID it, I made my vision a reality. I put my mind to something and it's real. I am looking forward to this new adventure and what becomes of it!  So Ta....Da.... JSchmidt Event Planning is ready to make those visions of the perfect baby shower, bridal shower, and of course wedding a reality!!!!

With that...

In the past few months I have had the pleasure of helping a few of my favorite ladies plan their perfect dream day! All of my brides have different tastes and expectations of what they envisioned their big day to be. I look forward to seeing all of their visions (and some of the hardwork we have put in), being unveiled on their wedding day. Stay tuned for more upcoming news on these lovely brides, and maybe a sneak peak into their engagement sessions!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated!!!!